Jordy Kerwick’s FIRST EVER limited edition print release
We are very excited to be releasing Jordy Kerwick’s FIRST EVER limited edition prints.
We have two available, printed from two of the most popular paintings in his debut UK solo show Diary Of An Introvert with us in December 2018. Both are hand-signed and stamped editions of 15.
- Limited edition print run edition of 15.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Stamped with an embossed Delphian Gallery seal to prove authenticity.
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance.
- Size – 50 x 70 cm including a small white border for easy framing.
- Archival Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Presented on Hahnemühle Photo Rag premium fine art paper.
- A slightly off white, matt finish paper with guaranteed archival properties. The paper gives muted blacks with even colour reproduction, and excellent detail. It has a minimal texture and a chalky smooth cotton feel which creates smooth colour gradients.
- Printed in the UK.
- Global shipping available.
To purchase, please click THIS LINK