Prints from Kevin Perkins and Igor Moritz NOW AVAILABLE
The two prints from our show A Long Way From Home by Kevin Perkins and Igor Moritz are NOW AVAILABLE.
- Limited edition print run of 15 pieces.
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance.
- Size – 30X40cm including a small white border for easy framing.
- Archival Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Presented on Hahnemühle Photo Rag premium Fine Art paper.
- A slightly off white, matt finish paper with guaranteed archival properties. The paper gives muted blacks with even colour reproduction, and excellent detail. It has a minimal texture and a chalky smooth cotton feel which creates smooth colour gradients.
- Printed in the UK.
- Global shipping available.
To purchase these prints, please follow THIS LINK
To see photos of the Open Call, in which Igor was exhibited, please go HERE
To see photos of Obscurely Prophetic, in which Kevin was exhibited, please go HERE
is a two-person collaborative exhibition from Igor Moritz and Kevin Perkins, two captivating contemporary painters from Poland and the USA respectively, whose work shares a vibrancy that is expressed through their shared passions for form, line, and colour.